WHAT DO WE WANT TO TEACH IN ISLAMIC EDUCATTION?
Our objectives of integrating Islamic Education with that of Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) Curriculum is to enrich our students with the basic teachings of Islam and instill in them the Islamic practices in their daily lives - be it personal or professional, individual or communal. The overall objectives we aspire is to achieve for each and every student, graduating minimum O’ Levels from our school, are – in Sha Allah:
- 01 To instill in them the core teachings of Islam; in terms of 'Aqeedah (Islamic Belief System), Fiqh (Islamic Legal Rulings) and Akhlaq (Islamic Lifestyle and Etiquettes).
- 02 To equip them with the quality to recite the Qur'an with perfect Tajweed and lead prayers.
- 03 To be able to memorize, understand and present the lessons and basic teachings of 5 Juz' of the Holy Qur'an, from major selected Surahs (chapters).
- 04 To upskill them to proficiently communicate in Arabic language, besides English and Bangla.
- 05 To prepare them for higher education in the fields of Islamic sciences after their schooling of 12 years.